Saturday, August 21, 2010

It is amazing that a cat can make me so angry.

My roommates both have a kitty cat. One of the cats is a short-haired orange striped tabby cat who resembles Garfield named Sunny. He is generally peaceful and occasionally mischevious, there is a picture of him below. The other cat is a long-haired brown cat who thinks she is a princess and is very temperamental and capricious, her name is Deja like Deja Vu. The entrance to our apartment is on the ground floor and the stairway is combined with the entryway to make a cramped daily arrival. I am required to store my bicycle in my room as opposed to outside so I carry my bicycle up and down stairs every day. There is a daily juggling act of unlocking, opening, closing and locking the door with my bicycle in hand while maintaining that the cats do not escape outside. That is fine, Sunny seems to be the only one who occasionally escapes. Deja although not an escape artist, will rub her body against my leg and jump on my lap expecting attention, but when I try to give her lite loving pets she will enjoy them for a minute and then suddenly scratch and bite my hand for apparently no reason except revenge. Usually she will run away afterwards knowing she has done something deserving retaliation. This is strange behavior in my opinion.

Here is Sunny enjoying the sun.

1 comment:

  1. All cats go to hell for being evil creators that have no concern for anyone but themselves. - Nathan Jenkins

    ReplyDelete