Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 3 of the 7 day 500 trial

This morning is definitely more difficult than either yesterday or the day before. I injured my knee last night diving for a soft ball in the outfield that I ended up missing anyway. I am feeling like it would be a bad idea to go running this early on the injury. I still managed to drag myself out of bed at 5am, although figuring out what to do after being awake is difficult and almost impossible.

I felt terrible and had to second guess waking up so early feeling like I had so little sleep so I went back to bed until 2:19pm. Almost losing all of the sleep I had gained by getting up so early. My blunder is not stopping me from getting up tomorrow morning, although I feel a lot better now than I would have 9 hours ago at 5am. Now I need to find something fun to do with what little day light I have left..

No comments:

Post a Comment