Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 4 of waking up in the dark trial

It does seem sort of selfish to be writing on a blog, but thats absolutely ridiculous. I want to start making movies and posting those as well. A sort-of morning dictation of my thoughts. I feel I would probably end up staring into space a lot or saying stuff that makes me seem bigoted, which would have to be necessary. It took an hour or more to fall asleep last night. I think it could be related to the cup and a half of coffee I drank at 3:30-5pm. If not, then it is related to my mind and body not being in sync with each other and my desired 5am to 10pm schedule. It could also be that I did not get into bed until 11pm and so a second wind came over my mind and body from staying up past the sleepy warning.

I wrote some notes down last night in the dark. One of them said, "I have the power to change the potential of anything happening" It was a type of prayer. I later changed it to, "We all have the power to change the potential of anything happening, plants, bacteria, fungi, invertebrates and vertebrates." I was writing with a glow in the dark pen and thinking how it ought to be possible that whatever material is in the plastic that allows the pen to store and release light energy over long periods of time (Silver-activated Zinc Sulfide or Strontium Oxide Aluminate as it turns out) could be further optimized to produce both different colors of light and greater intensities of light for longer periods of time. It turns out Tritium is an electron emitter that excites phosphorescent materials for up to 20 years as it undergoes beta decay.

My blogging seems unemotional and robotic after listening to the music of composer Philip Glass. This morning I am eating 4 egg whites with cayenne pepper, ginger, and thyme and 1/2 a cup of steel cut oats with a little peanut butter, agave nectar and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment