Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 2 of One Week 500 trial.

This morning was as easy as yesterday morning to get out of bed at 5am and go for a 25 minute run. I decided to run a different route than yesterday, I think it was longer. During my run I began to feel outwardly sensitive not towards the outside sidewalks and pavement passing by, but sensitive towards the physical experience of running and respirating and later perspirating. It makes me think now how quickly our bodies interconvert oxygen (g) and glucose (s) into carbon dioxide (g) and water (l). All within the time between each breath. It would be interesting to find out what rate of conversion we are achieving and make a catalyst similar to hemoglobin, superoxide dismutase, or cytochrome b6f complex in photosynthesis and see which can work better at reducing oxygen. Gotta get to work.

1 comment: